Monday, June 27, 2011

HISDAYHASCOME


I have only been able to see this band in their hometown but have been blown away at their live performance and how insane their crowds can get. HISDAYHASCOME play fast upbeat punk rock with catchy melodic lead guitar parts and slightly raspy vocals. Their record "Where I Belong" is probably the most solid record that has been released off of Either /Or Records to date. They are some of the nicest and most caring people I've ever met and they also help book DIY shows in their area. They are currently booking a tour with Crucial Dudes for this summer 2011. I really suggest you to catch one of their shows. You will not be disappointed.

HISDAYHASCOME-WHERE I BELONG (download)
HISDAYHASCOME (bandcamp)
HISDAYHASCOME (facebook)
HISDAYHASCOME (twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment